The Rheingau wines of Robert Weil have reached well beyond cult status and today are revered across the globe as some of Germany’s most superlative Rieslings. Based in the town of Kiedrich, Weil’s wines are fuelled by the three epic, high altitude, south facing vineyards of Klosterberg, Turmberg and most famously, Gräfenberg, all situated in the foothills of the Taunus Mountains. From these historic sites, Wilhelm Weil, a pioneer of ‘earth to glass’ wine growing, guides Rheingau Riesling to its most seamless, precise expression and in doing so produces some of the world’s most inspirational Rieslings.
Special Addition to the Bacash Event Calendar – Robert Weil Wine Dinner Fri 21 Oct
Nicolas Pfaff, the export manager at Robert Weil is currently in Australia and we are lucky enough to have him presenting wines for us at a special Robert Weil Wine Dinner at Bacash on Friday 21 October.
Wines that will be presented by Nicolas on the night:
- Champagne Agrapart Terroirs Blanc De Blancs Brut Grand Cru NV (magnum)
- Robert Weil Kiedricher Riesling Trocken 2013
- Robert Weil Kiedricher Riesling Trocken 2014
- Robert Weil Kiedrich Turmberg Riesling Trocken 2015
- Robert Weil Kiedrich Klosterberg Riesling Trocken 2015
- Robert Weil Kiedrich Grafenberg Grosses Gewachs Riesling Trocken 2013
- Robert Weil Kiedrich Grafenberg Grosses Gewachs Riesling Trocken 2015
- Robert Weil Kiedrich Grafenberg Riesling Spatlese 2015